Parizaad 21 to 25 Episodes Short Review


Parizaad 21 Episodes Short Review

Ahmed Ali Akbar is a prominent performer who has always made sure that every feeling is seen as a compelling show. This trip wouldn't have been anything of a fundamental equivalent if it weren't for her phenomenal execution. 

Parizaad 21 Episodes Short Review


Hashem Nadim deserves huge piles of affirmations to record an exceptional story and Shahzad Kashmiri to make sure the understanding is not complicated. Will Annie trust Parisad? Obviously, will this path end in disaster? I cling to find it.


Parizaad 22 Episodes Short Review

No matter how much I totally respect every scene in this episode and how great the acting was, I miss happy on-screen viewing. Lubna is more than surprisingly ancient history. Plus, I'm checking to see if Parisade will finally meet Nass.


Parizaad 22 Episodes Short Review



 This was positively another disconcerting episode of the always interesting sentiment.

Parizaad 23 Episodes Short Review

All in all, it was a link to the episode, and you still motivate me to sort out Parizaad as I was then now, I have to say some of the circumstances is now gone too. Likewise, the way two of the characters disappear from that sense is against me. Now, almost happy, the perfectionism has dissipated!


 I was not puzzled to see the scene of the next episode because Parisad was putting his life in danger no matter how he understood that he was facing so many dangers. No matter how badly he really needs to live, he's really partying all week!


Parizaad 24 Episodes Short Review

This was another episode of Parisad with many amazing new developments and a surprise show from Ahmed Ali Akbar no doubt. On top of that, I wonder if Happy has seen the news and is going to call his family!! I'm really exhausted by such massive characters completely evaporating from the screen! Especially considering how very helpful it is to keep them in the picture by providing screen time reviews whenever needed to do so appropriately!

Parizaad 24 Episodes Short Review


 The scene that accompanied the episode hinted that Parisad would really go ahead with his plan for revenge! Will he have the decision to be really ruthless to focus on Seth's little baby? 


I'm also thinking about where Barry's journey will ultimately lead because right now things are more confusing than I expected. The creator takes full credit for the clear recording of the base in question, which is a flat treat. Also, it was amazing to see the expert in the picture again.

Parizaad 25 Episodes Short Review

Watching the next episode, my questions completely changed. I can't resist wondering if Parisad would really demand that Shargil keep Annie shiny and nearby. I certainly don't think he should "buy" Annie's purse or Shargil's trust! The way even after so long a Parisian partnership is exceptionally bizarre and has an energy that makes me long for something different.